blog tune

Followers

Jul 8, 2012

different

Assalamualaikum, Hello everyone..it's been two days from my last post about friends. I Love All My Friends . Other than my family, friends are person will be there for me through this life,couldn't run from them! Don't wanna run either, they are my strength and my loyal listener :)

Soon, Ramadhan will come and as we all, insyaAllah it will brings lot of blessing from Allah and try to benefit this month as much as we can (^_^)



As for me and my family (Mak, Mira, Aiman and Anieq), this Ramadhan will not be the same anymore for us without Abah around us. Ya Allah, we miss him so much. Thinking that Abah not here anymore with us to greet Ramadhan and Aidilfitri make me sad and sorrow. Usually, Abah will take us went to bazaar together, everyday at Gong Kapas. Abah loves date (kurma), he always restock them through Ramadhan. Never miss Solat Terawih and Sahur. Abah always said that we must take blessing from Sahur, due to stay energize during fasting. My family and I had so much memory with him during Sahur, which is we had moment when all of us late for Sahur, kinda 10 minute before Imsak, we reach for anything that can be eat and drink as fast as we can, and we've been through this every Ramadhan. Between day first until last day of Ramadhan, it must be a day that we all will be late for Sahur. Whatever it is, Abah said, don't skip your Sahur, at least, have some dates (kurma) and water.

He also always be a loyal companion for us to buy preparation for Aidilfitri, he loves to see our smiles and excitement celebrating Aidilfitri. From the day I born, the day I start to walk until now, he never failed to prepared everything that me and my sibling needs. I miss my father, I miss him so much. But this year, everything will be different without his present. You always be in my heart Abah, Al-Fatihah ;(

I miss you Abah ;(

It's never been easy for me after Abah passed away, other people may see I'm smiling..facing life as usual... go there, come here, do this, do that.... it's hard. Faking smile, hiding my own feeling to others, couldn't say everything that I wish I could say it out loud. I need to be strong for my mother and my siblings.. I'm the eldest, I cannot show to them what actually I felt inside. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)