blog tune

Followers

Jul 3, 2012

sick & sad

Assalamualaikum, Hello everyone.. how's your day today? Hoping it would not be like min3..as you can read the title of my post,huhuu.. period cram really killing me and even I've been through this for every month, I never can hold the pain, and the pain killer are totally knocked out my head, damn!! feel so weak and really get my nerve, I lost all my strength to wake up. I don't like it, hate being in this state.

Despite having this pain, still, to see his charming smile, I am sure I will be back on feet immediately :))) Just in love with him, what can I say...But...well...regarding to my post yesterday,  we not working out so well lately, I mean maybe it's more like.. "ME" not in good feeling about "US".......it's complicated to say you know, even to myself it's been really confusing. I love him, He love me BUT... in the between of that feelings not so sweet as just two person in love. Oh goshh, why is so hard to be in love and be loved.

I try to share this confusion of mine with my friends and they said that I was thinking so much ahead and worried to much, hello!! of course I must think ahead before anything bad happen right? in current life now, everything must be clear, you cannot take any risk for your future.. I want happy future... if I'm not being worried and thinking so much further now then I'm scared that I will make mistake & ruin my future..  my mother love him, she said I should get easy a little bit to him, don't be so mean & serious all the time. Give him some space & understand him. Sometimes a guy don't like to be depressed, he had so much other thing to be think and worried as he will be the one who will take care of you.. SO, well, what my mother said is true & understandable. But doesn't mean he can take advantage on that... he keep doing the same mistake over and over again, hurt me, make me cry...and for sure I don't want to stand that for the whole of my life, so I just wanna be truthfully with myself and him, I cannot accept that, I cannot accept that he cannot take care of my heart from being hurt repeatedly and why I need to accept that if I can do something from now, that's why... I won't give up to make him see sense of what I feel. Other matters can be easily solve when our heart will be cherish with love that you deserve, that's what I want for my love.........

p/s: I try to set a music for this lovely blog, but seems it doesn't work out, the song not playing as you can't hear any song come out right? haha.. I'll try to solve that later, bye guys, love you all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)