blog tune

Followers

Nov 14, 2010

updating......posting...6 ANTIDOTE

assalamualaikum guys..wassup?? having a good day??
hukhuk...well,my bad day i guess..not being so good lately..
actually i'm quite disturbed..upset..
i just hate it here..where?? Malacca aka UTeM(dun ask me why,just hate it)
guess i'm not going to keep in mind all this messy or should i said, my bad luck being here..so much, really much(am i really writing this?? huh!!)
no more pleasure in study..but..bound
no more happy in study..but..stress
no more excited in study..but..lazy
no more effort in study..but..give up
no more AMAZING bout being a STUDENT
(oh god, i can't believe i really writing this)
so guys, my advice here.. don't choose wrong path in ur study or you will regret it entire of ur life..u will curse it for nothing..except REGRET.

i've sat for my 3 paper for final exam and 3 of them are @#%$*&%, no words to describe it..2 paper to go on 22 & 23 Nov..
i'm struggling on nothing, how hard i try..its useless
i don't what the hell am i doing in this 'programming world'
got two more semester here with PSM!! ohh..great..perfecto!
suck my soul & kill me silently
or just pull the trigger & its end.
(i'm not that stupido to suicide..hello?? this is not 3 Idiots movie..just wanna tell & share how pain am i..how struggle am i to get this settled!)

do you guys wanna know what i do to survive??
i mean..what i do to call the 'ignore ur frust & keep moving' feeling
for me to keep standing here for a degree..
i) try to not miss my prayer, ask Allah for help
ii) keep calling & updating with family ( u know wht, i create a group at fb for my family..means,big family..my parents, my siblings, my cousins, my aunty..all of them was in that group..we keep updating 'kampung' event & also individual event..all of them are my strength)
iii) my beloved sister, Mira.. she was studying here too. Diploma FKM student.. she was the major strength for me here..everyday i missed her.
iv) presence of my two BFF; Nurul Farhana & Nor Farahana..love them so much!!
v) my dear Asyraf.. he is someone new in my messy life.. i don't know what to say, i owe him so much for the smile & laugh he creates for me.
vi) last but not least, understanding friends around me(including my dearest roomate, Nurika & Jazigha..that's the way i call them,hihi) and every individual who always give me support,thanks for the concern.
I NEED THIS 6 ANTITODE in way to get my degree!!

current: its raining here at Taman Tasik Utama
oh my oh my..my beloved 'perut' get hungry..hoho
nothing to eat in this room but Curry Maggi..hoho
(malasnya nk masak air,tahan je la ye perutku syg..padahal tgh mkn Super Ring dgn Nurika..hakhak,buat milo pun best ni + hujan + sejuk,yummy!!)

hmm...something to share. If you guys interested in online shopping, here something interesting to share. Visit here. They got good stuff in good quality. They also have store at KB handled by Mr.Fami. Happy Visiting!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)