blog tune

Followers

Nov 3, 2010

S T O R M

a lot of thing happen to me this semester.. good one bad one,and as the conclusion: THIS SEMESTER IS THE WORST SEMESTER FOR ME!!! everything was not in place,extremely messy. My hope is on Final Exam, insyaAllah, I'll try my best and give my all on it. Besides all this troublesome thing, I'm glad having people around me who so supportive & concern about me..mybe they understand my situation & I have my own reason why I'm behaving like that. I never blame they who not know me well, and if they get mad at me, I understand & I'll be the same if I'm walking in their shoes it just....a little frustrated,well..they no need to tell others or said something that really hurt my feelings.. pass is pass, how am I regret all this or how I feel sorry all this, doesn't matter anymore. Keep praying to Him that everything gonna be perfectly OK for next semester. I've learned a lot this semester.. and at least it makes me stronger day by day (even not to strong,hahaha). I would like to thank to my one and only sis, Mira..who always care and worried about me..I Love You dear..you are my strength when we apart from family. Thanks to you too my dear Asyraf, you are the person who I can't avoid of..how far I try to runaway from you, the closer you are from me..thank you for always be my side. I also would like to thanks to my BFF, my two 'ANA' BFF..one:Nor Farahana Mat Jali & two:Nurul Farhana. You guys are like the right and the left hand of mine.. You guys are part of my life & thanks for your understanding & thanks for stand for me all this time.. and last but not least, MY BELOVED ROOMATE, Jazira bt Jamil Din & Wan Nur Atiqah bt Wan Husin.. both of you are like bell in my heart, when my heart comes to the deserted mode, you guys come like a bell and keeps ringing to cheer me up..thanks cyg!!!

like I said in my story above, I've learned a lot of things.. and actually,recently, coincidentally, I know something that make my heart touched.. not the good touched, but not good one. I can't believe I hear that. I'm so respect and trust that person so much & I always had positive thought about that person, but, everything change now. I become cold & I don't know how to react with that person anymore. What should I do?? Should I talk to him & ask him is that true what am I hearing?? or I should just shut up?? so.........it's true when we said, DON'T JUDGE A BOOK BY ITS COVER...a cover is just & an attraction or first impression about something, so I guess, after this I should just be plain to everybody..or can we say 'RAMBUT SAMA HITAM,TAPI HATI LAIN-LAIN' (tp skrg ni, rmbut dh mcm2 color so hati?? lg lah lain2 pesen,hikhik).

Final Exam Schedule::
8 Nov - Fiber Optic
11 Nov - LAN
13 Nov - JAVA
22 Nov - Web Application
23 Nov - Operating System

p/s: Always dream of you my HTC!! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)