blog tune

Followers

Oct 25, 2010

dear....

Salam...
dear precious..

someone said:: Good that you have fix it...
but does he know what is behind the 'it' word...??
but..nevermind..
Alhamdulillah..some part of my problems solved but not all
still struggling but not too struggling...

someone said:: you should not treat him like tht..he's not your cat!!
ouuchhh, so hurt..bleeding inside..
hoping she knew what she saying one day..
if she knew how hard am I..
if she knew how hurt am I..
if she knew how weak am I..
if she knew how trouble am I..
thought she understands me..
but I never blame her coz no one ever understand me more than myself
and I know she not totally mean it.. it just bcoz afraid of losing me..


someone said:: I will always be by your side, always.. like a firewall..anything or anyone wanna get access to you must deal with me first. I will protected you as long as I'm breathing..
he is the beautiful thing ever happens in my life..
until now, I still can't believe he found me..
a girl with a lot of problem..such a burdening girl..right??
he always there when I need him..even not needed, he always there..
he's so hold on tight that he loves me with all his heart..
I don't know how many time I lie him..
I don't know how many time I hurt him..
I don't know how many time I make him worried..
and I don't know how many time I make him cried..
as other guy, I think I already been dumped..
but he...
everytime I ask him why you are doing this to me??
the only words he can say is..
because I LOVE YOU..
I wanna get marriage with you and having a happy life with you..

that time I realized that I shouldn't hurt him anymore..
I should make him happy as he always created smiles on my face..
make me laugh..and yes..
he never fail make me smile..

to Ahmad Asyraf Merican bin Mohd Ibrahim Merican..
thanks for all your support all this while..
even I can't be the best for you..
but I always try to...

No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)