blog tune

Followers

Feb 26, 2011

:: now i know ::

now I know who I am to you, just a place for you to play around. All this while, I'm so worried about you, I don't want to be a reason for you to be upset. I wish I could fine someone for you to make you forget about me.. Being your friend meant so much for me. As long as I know you not hate me or not avoiding me, It's enough. We are good friends before, we so close. We shared everything about this life. Even this life is too dark, too big and too much but when its comes to you, you make it so cool & easy. That's what I know about you. People love being friends with you, so do I.

but today, something change. I couldn't bear what you have done to me. Even you said don't take it serious, maybe you don't realize what you have done. You just make fun of my feeling towards you. I don't get it. Why you and your friends do that to me. What you guys what to prove?? How care am I to you?? How hurt am I when all this happen?? or what?? You don't need to do all such thing, just ask me if you wanna know. YES! I care about you. YES! I'm hurt when you said this is just a game.. and YES! I am crying. Shame on you and your friends for doing this to me. I always respect you, I can't accept this.

 last but not least, I just wanna say Thanks to you for being my friends.
and Thanks for let me know who I am to you now.
Hope you having fun with the game.
and my advice, don't play this game for someone you really love one day,
even for you,this game is the way you want to know the feeling of that girl.
it just so unacceptable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)