blog tune

Followers

Feb 7, 2011

it's been a long.....

Assalamualaikum bloggers..how are you guys??
damn I miss you all & this palace, wish you all doing fine with your wonderful life & beloved person. Full your life with love coz that will bring you towards happiness BUT still, don't be too desperate to have one, let the love comes naturally, for the pure & the real one,hehe..

So whatsup guys?? It's 38 days in 2011,how is it going??
good? not good? happy? not happy? happening? terrible? fun? hard? challenging? easy? give up? excited? tired? pissed off? crazy? popular? in love? confuse? broken? bored? inspiration? or too much to choose one of these?? hehe..but I'm sure, one of them must be correct to describe what is happening to your life, so do I..hehe. It's been a long time I didn't shout out at this palace of mine, and a lot of reason why I didn't do it, I'm sure you guys don't want to hear it.. it's a lottt!! sometimes I feel like I should juz close down this palace, should I?? oh No No No.. I cannot live without you my Precious Palace.

OMG!! I have something that always bothering me since new year. You guys wanna know what it is?? Aaarrgghhh, I'M FAT!! I'M CHUBBY!! I really don't like this but I am lazy to exercise so serve my right,hahaha!! wanna see how chubby my cheek?? hahaha.. Enjoy the show!!




wahh3..seems you guys having fun laughing at me ehh? 
hahaha, I don't mind coz I am Chubby rite??
when I happy : EAT
when I sad : EAT
when I tired : EAT
when I stress : EAT
when I excited : EAT
when I hungry,of coz : EAT
when I'm in trouble : EAT
EAT, EAT & EAT & EAT AGAIN..HAHA!!
okay2,,end of story about messy ME.

now let's share about current issue..first of all is about Malaysian student whose at Egypt. Subhanallah, I can't imagine if I was there facing all those chaos. So scary. Even I'm not sure about the whole story what is going on there but let's pray for their safety. Not just keep blaming others. I just don't understand what is happening to Malaysian, keep blaming rather than be united to help each other. Hello?? this world is not just about 'politic', we need to be real & at the same time do not forget out creator. To all Muslim, let's pray Solat Hajat, ask for the best for them, InsyaAllah.

second thing is..hoho, 'Goodbye' from Liverpool fans to Fernando Torres who already move on to his new team, Chelsea. Even though I like you so much my dear Torres but I'm not gonna break my loyalty to Liverpool like you,haha!
and Welcome to Liverpool for Andy Carroll & Luis Suarez. GO LIV!! YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE!!


Okay guys, see you on next post. Until then, keep visiting & blogwalking here. I'll be on my way to Malacca tonight. Campus Life,HOHOHO. My dear Asyraf, wait for Keropok Lekor Terengganu  special for you,hehe. Ooopss, before I end this, I would like to say, 'Appreciate someone who always be there for you before you lose them, Don't be too selfish & egoist'. Think about it.
I wanna share some video here,enjoy guys!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

myTaG

ABAH (1) ADAM (2) ADMIRER (1) ADVICE (5) AFF SUZUKI (2) AGAMA (13) AIDILFITRI (1) ALHAMDULILLAH (5) ALLAH (11) ANNOYING (1) ARTIST (6) BEAUTY (2) BENCANA (1) BEST (3) BFF (6) BIG (1) BINATANG (1) BIRTHDAY (6) BISNES (2) BLOGGER (4) BLOGWALKING (2) BLOUSE (1) BOLA (2) BULLY (1) BURDEN (1) BUS (2) BUSINESS (1) CANCER (1) CANTIK (3) CARE (2) CELEBRATION (2) CHOICE (5) CINTA (4) COMEL (2) CONCERN (3) CONGRATS (2) COUPON (1) COUSIN (2) CRIME (1) CRY (6) CUTE (3) CYBERSECURITY (1) DEMI LOVATO (1) DESPRATE (1) DESTINY (3) DISSAPOINTED (1) DOA (3) DOUBT (1) DRAMA (2) EAT (2) ENTERTAINMENT (1) ETIKA (1) EXAM (4) EXERCISE (1) FACE (2) FAITH (2) FAKE (2) FAMILY (32) FAMLY (1) FAT (1) FAVORITE (1) FEELING (7) FELINNA BEAUTY (1) FIFA (2) FINAL (1) FIX (2) FOOD (8) FORGIVE (1) FREE (2) FRIEND (12) FTMK (1) FUN (1) GADGET (2) GAME (1) GASTRIK (2) GEMUK (2) GILA (1) GIVEAWAY (2) GSC AEON Bandaraya Melaka (1) GUIDE (1) GUNUNG (1) HAPPINESS (1) HAPPY (7) HARAM (1) HARI RAYA (6) HATE (1) HATI (12) HAWA (5) HEART (5) HEAVY (1) HIKING (1) HOLIDAY (3) HOME (3) HOPING (2) HUNGRY (1) HURT (7) INFO (20) ISLAM (1) ISLAMIC (16) JEANS (1) JENAYAH (1) JIWA (4) JODOH (1) JOKE (2) JUDGEMENT (2) JUNIOR (1) KAHWIN (1) KAMBING (1) KARMA (1) KEK (1) KENANGAN (2) KIDS (1) KL (1) KUIH (1) KUPON (1) LAPAR (1) LAPPY (1) LAUGH (3) LELAKI (1) LIE (2) LIFE (20) LIVERPOOL (1) LOVE (32) LUCK. RINDU (2) LUNCH (2) MAAL HIJRAH (1) MAD (2) MALAYSIA (2) MCD (1) MELAKA (6) MENANGIS (1) MENU (1) MERCY (1) MERLIN (1) MISTAKE (1) MITC (1) MOONSON (1) MOTHER (2) MOVIE (1) MUFFIN (1) MUSIC VIDEO (12) MUSLIMAH (1) MYSELF (4) NASI (1) NASI CAMPUR (1) NASIHAT (1) NETWORK (1) NEW (2) NEW YEAR (1) NIGHT (1) NIKAH (1) ONE (1) OPEN HOUSE (1) OTHER (1) OVERDOSE (1) OWL (1) PAIN (2) PARIS (1) PAST (1) PC FAIR (1) PEDAS (1) PENGANTIN (1) PEOPLE (2) PERANTAU (1) PEREMPUAN (1) PESANAN (2) PHONE (2) POEM (2) PRAYER (2) PRECIOUS (1) PRESSURE (2) PRICE (1) PUASA (4) QUESTION (1) QUOTES (1) RAIN (2) RAPE (1) RASULULLAH (1) REASON (1) REGRET (1) RELATIONSHIP (2) REVENGE (1) REVISE (1) REZEKI (3) RINDU (1) ROGOL (1) ROKOK (1) ROMANCE (1) RUN (1) SABAR (2) SACRIFICE (3) SAD (5) SCREENING (1) SECURITY (1) SEDIH (2) SEGMENT (3) SELFISH (1) SEMESTER (3) SENSE (1) SENSITIVE (1) SHARE (2) SHOWROOM (2) SIGNTECH (1) SINETRON (1) SISTER (1) SLEEP (2) SMILE (5) SNAPSHOT (1) SOGO (1) SONG (1) SPANISH (1) SPECIAL (1) SPORT (5) STALKER (1) STORM (1) STRENGTH (7) STRESS (1) STUDY (6) SUNNAH (1) SUNSHINE (1) SUPER (1) SUPPORTIVE (1) SURAH (1) SWEET (2) SYARIAT (1) SYUKUR (2) TENSION (1) TERENGGANU (4) TIDUR (1) TIKCKET (1) TIRED (1) TORN (1) TRAVEL (3) TRIP (1) TV (2) UMUR (1) UNDEFINED (1) UNDERSTANDING (1) UNHAPPY (1) UTEM (6) VAMPIRE DIARIES (1) VD (1) WANITA (4) WASTED (1) WEDDING (7) WOMEN (2) WRONG (1)